I once had a girl
我曾经拥有过一个女孩
Or should I say, she once had me?
或是说,她曾经拥有我
She showed me her room
她带我来到她的房间
"Isn't it good, Norwegian wood?"
你情我愿,这不是挺好的吗?
She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere
她请我留下 并叫我随意坐下
So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair
而我四处观望 却找不不到一把椅子
I sat on the rug
我坐在地摊上
Biding my time, drinking her wine
喝着她的酒 打发时间
We talked until two
我们交谈甚欢 直至两点
And then she said, "It's time for bed"
然后她说:“该睡觉了”
She told me she worked in the morning and started to laugh
她告诉我她要上早班然后哈哈大笑
I told her I didn't and crawled off to sleep in the bath
我告诉她我不用上早班然后爬进浴缸里睡去
And when I awoke
当我醒来时
I was alone, this bird had flown
我独自一人,而她已离去
So I lit a fire
我点燃了一支烟
Isn't it good, Norwegian wood?
你情我愿,这不是挺好的吗?