zoukankan      html  css  js  c++  java
  • TPO-10 C2 Return a literature book

    TPO-10 C2 Return a literature book

    第 1 段
    1.Listen to a conversation between a student and an employee in the University bookstore.
    听一段学生和大学书店员工的对话。
    第 2 段
    1.Hi, I bought this book at the beginning of the semester, but, something's come up and...I'd like to return it.
    嗨,我在本学期初买了这本书,但是,中间出了点事情,我想退回来。
    第 3 段
    1.Well, for a full refund, store policy is that you have to return merchandise 2 weeks from the time it was purchased, er...but for science text books or anything having to do with specific courses.
    呃,全额退还,我们店里的政策是在购买后的两个星期内归还商品才行。呃,但是对于科技类教科书或者与专业课程相关的书籍呢,
    2.Wait...was it for specific course?
    等一下,是专业课程的书吗?
    第 4 段
    1.Yeah, but actually...
    是的,但是……
    第 5 段
    1.Well...for course books, the deadline is 4 weeks after the beginning of the semester.
    嗯,专业课书籍的归还期限是在学期初的4周内。
    2.So for this fall semester, the deadline was October 1st.
    现在是第四学期,截止日期应该是10月1日。
    3.Ouch, then I missed it.But, why October 1st?
    天啊,那我就错过时间了,但是为什么了10月1日呢?
    第 6 段
    1.Well, I guess the reasoning is that by October 1st, the semester is in full gear.
    呃,我想是因为学期规划阶段吧。
    2.And everyone kind knows what courses they’ll be taking that semester
    每个人都知道这学期有什么课程可以上。
    第 7 段
    1.I get it.so it's mainly for people who decide to withdraw from… or to change to new courses early on.
    我明白了。所以一般是针对那些放弃正在学的课程,然后尽快换新课程的人。
    第 8 段
    1.Exactly! The books have to be in perfect condition of course.
    是的。当然书本一定要保持完好无损才成。
    2.They can't be marked up or looked used in any way for the full refund, I mean.
    我的意思是可以标上价,或者作为其他用途使用。
    第 9 段
    1.Well, but, my situation is a little different.I hoped you might be able to make an exception.
    呃,但是我的情况有些特殊,我希望你能为我破一次例。
    第 10 段
    1.Well, the policy is generally pretty rigid and the semester is almost over.
    一般我们的政策是很严格的,而且这学期已经快结束了。
    第 11 段
    1.Okay, here is what happened?
    好,是这样的。
    2.Um, I think my professor really miscalculated.
    嗯,我想我的教授算错了。
    3.Anyway the syllabus was way too ambitious in my opinion.
    不管怎么样吧,我们的教学大纲在我来看任务量太重了,
    4.There're only 2 weeks of classes left in the semester and there are like 6 books on the syllabus that we haven't even touched.
    上学期我们仅有两周的课程,但是大纲上的六本书我们还碰都没有碰过。
    第 12 段
    1.I see.So you're hoping to return in this one.
    明白了。所以你希望退还这本书。
    第 13 段
    1.Yeah, professor already announced that we ++won't++ be reading this one by Jane Bowles ++and all the others I bought used.++
    是的。教授已经说我们无需读一本简布恩的书以及我买的其他几本书。
    第 14 段
    1.Jane Bowles? Which book of hers?
    简布恩?哪本书?
    第 15 段
    1.It's called "Two serious ladies".
    叫做《两位严肃的女人》。
    2.Oh, but you should keep that one.Are you interested in literature?
    哦,但是你应该留着那本书。你对文学感兴趣吗?
    第 16 段
    1.Well.I am in English major.
    我是英语专业。
    第 17 段
    1.You are lucky to have professor who includes the lesser known writer like her on the syllabus, you know, not the usual authors we've all read.
    你很幸运,因为你的教授涵盖了像她这样优秀作家的书目在教学大纲里面,你知道,她和一般的作家不一样。
    第 18 段
    1.So you really think...
    那么你真的认为?
    第 19 段
    1.I do.And especially if you're into literature.
    是的。尤其是你对文学感兴趣。
    第 20 段
    1.Hem, well, this I wasn't expecting.I mean...er, em...Wow.
    嗯,我倒没想这么多,我的意思是,哇哦……
    第 21 段
    1.I hope you don't think I'm being too pushy.
    希望你不会觉得我太咄咄逼人。
    2.If you prefer, you can return the book and arrange for a store credit, you don't qualify for a refund.
    如果你没意见的话,你可以把书归还回来,然后换取一些书店信用值,你还不能全额退款,
    3.Policy is policy after all, but you can make an exchange and you can use the credit for your books for next semester.
    毕竟规定就是规定,但是你可以换成你下学期能用到的其他书目。
    4.The credit carries over from one semester to the next.
    信用值可以从一个学期延迟到下一个学期继续使用。
    第 22 段
    1.Hmm...that's good to know, but now I am really ++intrigued(v. 引起…的兴趣;使迷惑;策划阴谋(intrigue的过去分词)++, I guess that just because we run out of time to read this book in class, doesn't mean that I cannot read it on my own time.
    嗯,那也不错。但是现在我还真的是感兴趣了,我想在课堂上我们没有时间来读,但不意味着我平时没有时间读。
    2.You know, I think I'll give it a try.
    你知道的,我想读一下。

  • 相关阅读:
    fiddler 抓取 安卓模拟器 https包
    heidiSQL使用简介
    weblogic重启脚本
    svn命令在linux下的使用
    LVS之NAT和DR服务脚本
    LVS之NAT模型、DR模型配置和持久连接
    apache ab压力测试报错apr_socket_recv
    LVS负载均衡模型及算法概述
    Orcale11g单机安装与卸载
    IPC相关的命令
  • 原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/leihui/p/10191428.html
Copyright © 2011-2022 走看看