zoukankan      html  css  js  c++  java
  • TPO-16 C1 Reserve the room for a rehearsal

    TPO-16 C1 Reserve the room for a rehearsal

    第 1 段
    1.Listen to a conversation between a Student and a facilities Manager at the university.
    听一段学生和设施管理员的对话。
    第 2 段
    1.Hi. I'm Melanie, the one who's been calling.
    你好!我是梅兰尼,刚才我已经电话联系过了。
    第 3 段
    1.From the singing group, right?
    是合唱团那边么?
    第 4 段
    1.From the choir.
    是唱诗班。
    第 5 段
    1.Right, the choir.
    对,是唱诗班。
    2.It's nice to finally meet you in person. So, you are having problems with...
    终于和你碰面了,这太好了。恩,你在哪些事情上碰到麻烦了?
    第 6 段
    1.Noise. Like I explained on the phone we've always had our rehearsals in the Lincoln Auditorium every day at 3 o'clock and it's always worked just great.
    噪音。正如我在电话里所讲述的那样,我们一直以来都把我们的排练安排在林肯礼堂,时间3 点,这个安排一直都还好。
    2.But the past few weeks with the noise, it's been a total nightmare since constructions started next door on the science hall.
    不过前几周隔壁科学厅装修弄出来的噪音,成了我们的噩梦。
    第 7 段
    1.Oh, that's right. They're building that addition for new laboratories.
    恩,是这样的。他们在添建几间新的实验室。
    第 8 段
    1.Exactly. Anyway, ever since they started working on it, it's been so noisy we can barely hear ourselves sing.
    事情确实如此。不过,自从他们开工以后,声响太吵了,搞得我们听不到自己唱歌的声音了。
    第 9 段
    1.Let alone sing.
    除了唱歌呢?
    第 10 段
    1.Forget about singing, I mean, we keep the windows down and everything, but once those bulldozers get going, I mean those machines are loud.
    别提唱歌了,我是说,我们把窗户关起来,但是一旦推土机开动,那些机器就会发出很大的声音。
    2.We've already had to cut short two rehearsals and we've got a concert in 6 weeks.
    我们现在已经缩短了两次排练的时间,并且我们6 周之后就有一场演出。
    第 11 段
    1.Well, that's not good.
    嗯,情况确实不大好。
    2.I'm assuming you've tried to reschedule your rehearsals.
    我想你们可能已经尝试调整过排练日程了。
    3.They don't do construction work at night.
    他们晚上不会开工。
    第 12 段
    1.I ran that by the group, but there were just too many, I mean evenings are really hard.
    我试过了让班里的成员晚上排练,不过麻烦太多了。我的意思是把排练安排在晚上确实困难。
    2.It seems like everyone in the choir already has plans and some even have classes at night.
    好像唱诗班的成员在晚上都有安排,有的晚上还有课。
    第 13 段
    1.And what about the music building?
    音乐楼那边呢?
    第 14 段
    1.You know, originally we were booked in one of the rehearsal rooms in the music building, but then we switched with the jazz ensemble.
    恐怕您也知道,我们本来在那儿登记了一间排演室,不过后来和爵士班换了一下
    2.They're a much smaller group and they said the acoustics, the sound in that room, was better for them.
    他们组员少得多,那儿的音效对他们更适合。
    3.So having us moved to a bigger space like the Lincoln Auditorium seemed like a reasonable idea.
    所以,他们把我们换到更大的林肯礼堂也很有道理。
    第 15 段
    1.But now...
    不过现在……
    第 16 段
    1.All that noise.
    就是那些噪音。
    2.I don't know, I just wonder if the jazz ensemble knew what was going to happen.
    我也不知道怎么办才好。现在我怀疑爵士班的人预先知道林肯礼堂附近会大兴土木。
    第 17 段
    1.Well, that wouldn't be very nice.
    嗯,这个想法似乎不太好。
    第 18 段
    1.No. But it really was quite a coincidence.
    是的。不过这也太巧了!
    2.Anyway, now the music building's fully booked, mornings, afternoons, everything, we just need a quiet space. And it has to have a piano.
    不管怎样,现在音乐楼那边都已经订满了,早上、下午都没有空位。我们只想找个安静的地方,嗯,那儿还得有钢琴。
    第 19 段
    1.A piano. Of course some of the other auditoriums have pianos, but that's not going to be easy.
    有钢琴。别的礼堂当然有钢琴,不过安排起来也不容易。
    第 20 段
    1.You think they're pretty booked up?
    你认为那些地方也都差不多预定满了吗?
    第 21 段
    1.Probably. But it can't hurt to check.
    很可能。不过查一下也不费事。
    2.What about Bradford Hall? I remember a piano in the old Student center there.
    布拉福德厅怎样?我记得那儿的老学生中心里面就有钢琴。
    第 22 段
    1.At this point, we'd be grateful for any quiet place.
    到这个节骨眼上了,我们能找到一个安静的地方就是运气了。
    第 23 段
    1.Can you... How flexible can you be on times?
    你们能……嗯,你们时间安排够灵活么?
    2.You said no evenings, but what if I can't find something open at 3 o'clock? Can you move earlier or later?
    你刚才提到晚上不合适,如果我找不到3点左右的排练室,别的行吗?你们能把排练时间调到早一些的,或是晚一些的吗?
    第 24 段
    1.I wish I could say another time would be okay, but you know how it is, everybody's already got commitments for the whole semester, 2:30 or 3:30 would probably be okay, but I don't think we could go much outside that.
    我也希望别的时间能够满足我们的要求,但你也知道事情有多麻烦,每个人都把整学期的事情安排好了。两点半或者三点半大概可以,这个范围外的时间我想我们不能接受。
    第 25 段
    1.Well, check with me more on morning.
    嗯,明天早上来找我吧
    2.I should've found something by then.
    到那会儿我应该能够找到合适的地方。
    3.It might not be ideal...
    应该不会有太大问题。
    第 26 段
    1.As long as it's got a piano and nobody's putting up a building next door, we'll be happy.
    只要有一台钢琴,并且在隔壁没有人在盖楼,我们就会很开心。

  • 相关阅读:
    pytorch中torch.unsqueeze()函数与np.expand_dims()
    python内存泄漏,gc模块
    pytorch初始化网络参数
    pytorch保存模型等相关参数,利用torch.save(),以及读取保存之后的文件
    pytorch将cpu训练好的模型参数load到gpu上,或者gpu->cpu上
    ubuntu ssh连接服务器保持长时间不断
    pytorch遇到的问题:RuntimeError: randperm is only implemented for CPU
    利用pytorch复现spatial pyramid pooling层
    Non-maximum suppression(非极大值抑制算法)
    numpy之flatnonzero函数
  • 原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/leihui/p/10263583.html
Copyright © 2011-2022 走看看