My intuition flickered; the doctor was in on it.
我的直觉告诉我;这个医生也参与了。
我灵光一闪:这医生熟悉内情。
"I'm afraid that you'll have to stay with us just a little bit longer,"he said to Tyler, and began checking his cuts.
“我怕你将不得不和我们呆在这里更长的一段时间了,”他和Tyler说道,然后开始核对他的切口。
“恐怕你得在这儿多待一阵子了。”他对泰勒说,开始检查他的伤口。
As soon as the doctor's back was turned, I moved to Edward's side.
当医生的背一转过去我就移向Edward那边。
"Can I talk to you for a minute?"
“我能和你聊几分钟吗?”
I hissed under my breath.
我压着嗓子低声的唏嘘道。
He took a step back from me, his jaw suddenly clenched.
他退后了一步,他的下巴突然紧绷了。
“我能和你谈谈吗?”我小声说道。他退了一步,下巴骤然一紧。
"Your father is waiting for you," he said through his teeth.
“你的父亲在等你,”他从他的牙齿中挤出来说道。
“你父亲在等着你。”他从牙缝里挤出这句话。
I glanced at Dr. Cullen and Tyler.
我瞥了一眼Cullen医生和Tyler
"I'd like to speak with you alone, if you don't mind," I pressed.
“我想要和你单独聊聊,如果你不介意的话,”我施加压力的说道。
He glared, and then turned his back and strode down the long room.
他朝我瞪了一眼,然后转头大步走下了长廊。
他怒视着我,然后转过身去,大步流星地走过这个长长的房间。
I nearly had to run to keep up.
我几乎不等不跑着追上他。
我几乎要小跑着才能跟上他的步子。
As soon as we turned the corner into a short hallway, he spun around to face me.
我们转过一个拐角到了一个短的走廊,他就转身面对我。
我们转过拐角,刚走到一个短短的走廊里,他转过来面向我。
"What do you want?" he asked, sounding annoyed. His eyes were cold.
“你想要怎样?”他问道,听起来很生气。他的眼神很冰冷。